Search This Blog

12/15/10

Blush Love....

So I was on the hunt for a Nars Orgasm dup. Not because I'm being cheap but because I love Nars Orgasm and I'd love to wear all the time but it's pricey so I figured I'd find a dup for during the week. That way I get to use the real deal on special occassions and it would last longer.  Anywho, word is Milani Luminous is the must have dup. I went to CVS and I purchased Luminous and Mai Tai - Love them! Personally, Luminous is not exactly like Orgasm but it's a beautiful color on it's own and I love it. It's a pinky peach (more pink) and gorgeous. Mai Tai is another gorgeous find. Very pigmented and it's peachy orange tone. Some might not like it but I have a tan complexion. Looks gorgeous. Go out and buy them, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment